Portions: 45 portions Portion size: 35gr
EQUIVALENTS: 3/5 EQUIVALENT SERVING OF STARCH, 1 EQUIVALENT SERVING OF FAT
• 1 box Sweet & Balance Mix for Cake
• 35gr ( 1 ¾ teacup) Sweet & Balance Tabletop Sweetener Granulated
• 100gr (4 tablespoons) margarine
• 100gr (4 tablespoons) dairy butter
• 250ml (1 ¼ Teacup) semi-skimmed milk 1.5% fat
• 100gr yogurt 1.5% fat
• 150gr (3/4 Teacup) semolina
• 7gr ( 1 ½ level teaspoon) Baking powderJOTIS
• The zest of one orange and one lemon
Whisk together in the blender the B Mixture from the Sweet and Balance Mix for Cake with the egg yolks, the butter and the margarine to make them fluffy. Then add the milk, the yogurt, the orange and lemon zest, the semolina and the mixture A from the Sweet and Balance Cake Mix after mixing it first with the baking powder. Continue the whisking for 1 more minute. Whisk the egg whites together with 1 teacup of Sweet and Balance Tabletop Sweetener Granulated into meringue, add to the mixture and mix lightly. Empty the mixture in two 25cm diameter baking pans or in a rectangle one measuring 23 x 33cm. Bake at air mode for 45 minutes at 150°C and 15 minutes at 180°C Let the Ravani cool. In a saucepan boil 350ml (1 ¾ teacup) water with the remaining sweetener for 1-2 minutes.
Add the warm syrup to the cold sweet.